Thursday, January 3, 2008

Where to begin?

At the beginning of course. So here are a couple of the earliest things that I have. They're not great works of art by any means, but hey, we all start somewhere. right? I obviously wasn't thinking of my future need for historical accuracy when I drew them because I didn't bother including a date but since they were both done before my Grandfather passed away, I would put them at some time before I was 7, that was '78 (alright now, everyone stop adding that up in your head!) Thanks to my moms meticulous care for all things creative by me, I have them still and really do enjoy looking back.



I've been going through the collection of writings and drawings that I have and trying to decide which one I want to share, and how, and it may take a little bit to get consistent. I'm really excited about it though.
Glad you stopped by.
P~